Icom IC-2200H 2 meter FM mobile features a rugged design and an easy-to-read alphanumeric display. The large informative LCD may be set to green or amber. The receiver covers 118-174 MHz and the transmitter delivers 65, 25, 10 or 5 watts of output. The improved receive IMD helps provide protection from excessively strong signals such as pager signals. And the squelch attenuator ( approx 10 dB) allows you to reduce interference from strong nearby signals. A winning combination for receive performance. The front panel has an oversized tuning dial is easy to grab while on the move and the large 4-level backlit display clearly provides key information at a glance. Memory channels can be assigned names for easy recognition and easy access. The IC-2200H supports three different scan modes: Full Scan, Memory Scan, Programmed Scan and four scan resume conditions.
Other features include: 207 memories, alphanumeric notes, 3-way priority watch and independently programmable Rx/ Tx and tone squelch. The 2200H is also one of the first mobiles to be GPS NMEA compatible ( GPS not supplied) . There is an external speaker jack on the rear panel. The IC-2200H is built rugged and has a convenient front mounted mic jack. The supplied HM-133V remote control mic controls everything in the palm of your hand. Icom' s exclusive Hot Keys lets you program the features that you use the most. The bigger backlit keys allow you to operate in low light conditions. Requires 13.8 VDC at 15 amps. A mobile mounting bracket, power cord and mic hanger are also supplied. Size: 5.5 x 1.6 x 5.9 inches 2 Lbs. 10 oz. ( 140x40x146mm 1.25 kg) .
The IC-2200H retains a familiar user interface to the IC-2100H. The large tuning dial provides easy access to active channels even without looking at the front panel. Secondary functions are easily recalled by holding the appropriate button.
Dynamic Memory Scan ( DMS)
With a total of 207 alphanumeric memory channels, Icom’ s exclusive DMS system allows you to scan selected memory banks by simply adding and deleting bank links.
CTCSS and DTCS operation standard
The IC-2200H contains 50 CTCSS and 104× 2 DTCS encode/ decode plus tone scan functions. The “ pocket beep” feature gives you an audible and visual indicator of an incoming call.
* Frequency Coverage [ USA version] :
o Rx: 118-174 MHz
o Tx: 144-148 MHz
* Mode: FM
* Number of Memory Channels: 207 ( inc. 6 pairs of scan edges and 1 call channel)
* Usable Temperature Range: + 14° F to + 140° F, -10° C to + 60° C;
* Frequency Resolution: 5, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25, 30, and 50 kHz
* Frequency Stability: ± 10 ppm ( -10° C to + 60° C)
* Power Supply Requirement: 13.8 V DC+ / -15% ( negative ground)
* Current Drain - Transmit: 15.0 A ( 65 Watts)
* Current Drain - Receive: 1.0 A ( max. audio output) 0.8 A ( standby)
* Antenna Connector: SO-239 ( 50 ohm)
* Dimensions ( projections not included) : 5.5( W) x 1.6( H) x 5.9 ( D) inches ( 140 x 40 x 146 mm)
* Weight: 2 lb, 10 oz ( 1.2 kg)
* Output Power: 65 watt, 25 watt, 10 watt, 5 watt selectable
* Modulation System: Variable reactance frequency
* Max. Frequency Deviation: ± 5.0 kHz / ± 2.5 kHz
* Spurious Emissions: Less than -70 dB typical
* Receive System: Double-conversion superheterodyne
* Intermediate Frequencies: 1st 21.7 MHz, 2nd 450 kHz
* Sensitivity: Less than 0.133 µ V typical
* Squelch Sensitivity: 0.13 µ V at threshold
* Selectivity ( wide/ narrow) : More than 6 kHz/ 3 kHz at -6 dB, Less than 14 kHz/ 9 kHz at -60/ -55 dB
* Spurious and Image Rejection: More than 60 dB
* Audio Output Power at 13.8 VDC: More than 2.4 W at 10% distortion with an 8 load.
* External Speaker Connector: 3-conductor 3.5 mm mini jack 8 ohm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.